LYNX 31.8 Di2 Riser Bar
Double-butted 6061 aluminum reduces weight via carefully-varied tube wall thicknesses.
- Double-butting reduces mass by thinning the tube walls where extra material would just be dead weight and retaining strength where it’s needed.
- Choice of three widths to fit any rider or riding style: 710mm, 750mm and 800mm.
- 15mm rise combines with a 4º upsweep to create a natural, secure wrist angle and hand position.
- The rise is perfect for gaining height on bikes with short steerer tubes and short, zero-rise stems.
- 9º backsweep allows angle adjustment by rolling the bar in the clamp.
- Ideal paired with a short stem.
- 31.8mm clamp diameter fits all traditional stems.
- Impressively light – just 306g for the 710mm option.
- Available with striking red or gray graphics.
- Compatible with SHIMANO MTB Di2 system.
- Made For：Trail and enduro
- Material：6061 aluminum
- Weight：306g (710mm option)
- Controltech Catalogue [pdf]